Cruise the Heart of Europe with new 5-star luxury
From just $7395 per person including flights
From the Danube to the Rhine, cruise along some of Europe’s most famous rivers in style with a new fly, stay and river cruise package from Australia to the heart of Europe aboard a five-star ship with low-cost, river cruise line, Riviera Travel.
Small ship cruise specialist, Cruiseco, has released an exclusive, 18-night ‘Heart of Europe’ fly/stay/cruise package that showcases the imperial beauty of Budapest, the romance of the River Danube, the natural wonder of the Rhine Gorge and the baroque palaces and medieval villages which line the iconic waterways.
Beginning in Budapest on October 27, 2018, the new, value-add package combines a two-night, pre-cruise stay in Budapest, Hungary, a 14-night ‘Heart of Europe’ river cruise from Budapest to Cologne in Germany aboard Riviera Travel’s 169-guest, five-star river ship, Ms Emily Bronte, and a two-night, post-cruise stay in Cologne.
The 14-night river cruise includes these highlights:
* A guided tour of Vienna, the ‘Capital of classical music’, and an onboard string quartet performance
* See the magnificence of the Benedictine monastery, Melk Abbey. Originally a Hapsburg palace, the abbey’s stunning library is home to over 80,000 priceless books and medieval manuscripts.
* Explore the Roman city of Mainz and visit the museum dedicated to Gutenberg, the father of modern painting.
* Cruise through the towering valleys of the Rhine Gorge and explore the village of Boppard, the ‘Pearl of the Rhine’
After enjoying a relaxing two-night, post-cruise stay in Cologne, guests return home to Australia.
Available until sold out, the 18-night ‘Heart of Europe’ package starts from $7395 per person, twin share, and includes:
* Return economy class flights from Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Brisbane or Perth
* Accommodation and sightseeing in Budapest and Cologne.
* Private transfers between airports, hotels and ports in Budapest and Cologne
* Meals and shore excursions during the cruise.
* Onboard Wi-Fi.
To book the package, see a Cruiseco travel agent or visit www.cruising.com.au/riviera-package or call Cruiseco on 1800 550 320. Fares and offers are subject to availability and conditions apply.
Offering inclusive, five-star cruises at fares up to 50 per cent lower than river companies more established in Australia, Riviera Travel’s 12 luxury river ships will carry a record 47,000 passengers on 327 departures across Europe in 2019. For general information on Riviera Travel’s river cruises, visit www.rivieratravel.com.au.
Source: Read Full Article