Klick Communications appointed by Six Senses Hotels Resorts Spas
Six Senses Hotels Resorts Spas has appointed leading travel and tourism agency Klick Communications as their Australia and New Zealand public relations representatives.
Six Senses currently operates 11 resorts located in Thailand, China, Vietnam, Maldives, Seychelles, Portugal and Oman and 28 spas across 20 different countries under the brand names Six Senses, Evason and Six Senses Spas, with plans to triple their portfolio over the next five years.
All sitting seamlessly within their natural environment, Six Senses properties focus on sustainable building and operating practices. Six Senses offers an intuitive and quirky take on hospitality. Wellness lives at the heart of the brand. There are several building blocks that form the foundations of this concept, including nutrition to help guests understand the basic principles of healthy and nutritionally-balanced eating; sleep health to optimize sleep and understand its benefits on their overall well-being; movement through the variation of high and low intensity exercise; alternative therapies; holistic spa treatments as well as yoga, meditation and mindfulness to balance the nervous system.
Kim McKay, Founder and Director of Klick Communications says, “We are thrilled to be working with Six Senses, a brand that has always been well ahead of the game in terms of their unique approach to hospitality, wellness and sustainability efforts. There are so many exciting things coming up for Six Senses, with the opening of Six Senses Fiji in April and Six Senses Uluwatu, Bali later this year particularly of interest for our market.”
Klick Communications is a collective of communication specialists offering integrated solutions to help boost brand’s influence. With offices in Australia and the US, the agency has an extensive partner portfolio, including Santa Monica Travel and Tourism, Wellington Tourism, Travel Alberta, Mudgee Region Tourism, The Modern Honolulu, Hilton Sydney, Havaianas, Luxottica (Sunglass Hut), Kona Brewing Company and Taylors Wines.
Six Senses Hotels Resorts Spas plans to increase its portfolio by nine hotels and resorts from now until early 2019, including the opening of their very first city hotel offerings. These openings will include:
- Six Senses Fiji on Malolo Island, which will open on 14 April 2018
- Six Senses Singapore will mark the brand’s first city hotel, located in the heart of Chinatown. This property will be split across two buildings – Six Senses Duxton opening 15 April 2018 and Six Senses Maxwell in September 2018
- Six Senses Kaplankaya, on the Turkish Riviera will open 1 May 2018
- Six Senses Bhutan will consist of five lodges scattered throughout the colourful Kingdom of Bhutan, with the opening of three of lodges scheduled for October 2018 and the remaining lodges to open by the end of the year
- Six Senses Uluwatu, Bali is scheduled to open in October 2018
- Six Senses Krabey Island in Cambodia is slated to open in November 2018
- Six Senses Shaharut in Israel, south of the Negev Desert opens in 2019
- Six Senses Fort Barwara in Rajasthan, India is due to open in 2019
Source: Read Full Article