St Vincent’s Celebrates 125 Years in Black Tie Style
The St Vincent’s Hospital Melbourne celebrated 125 years of caring for the Victorian community recently at the St Vincent’s Gala Ball at the Melbourne Town Hall, raising over $140,000 in vital funds for the hospital.
Featuring the Australian Girls Choir amongst the entertainment and Ann Peacock teaming up with Tim Campbell to host the evening, and with the Tim Campbell Band rocking away into the night, the fundraiser was a fantastic evening and raised much needed funding for the hospital.
Helloworld Travel was delighted to be involved in the event as a Live Auction sponsor in 2018, supporting the foundation which is dedicated to raising funds to help provide the best health care across areas such as Neuroscience, Cardiology, Cancer, Mental Health and the Emergency Department.
Pictured above L-R: Helloworld Travel representatives attending the fundraiser; Charlotte Routier, Molly Petherick, Camille Kennedy, Bonnie Bett and Ian Clarke.
To read more about The St Vincent’s Foundation or to donate visit HERE
From the St Vincent’s Hospital Foundation: St Vincent’s Hospital Melbourne provides the very best in patient care to people from all walks of life,
especially those in need. St Vincent’s is known as the people’s hospital, treating more than 57,000 patients a year. We provide emergency and medical services, aged care, mental health, palliative and residential care to thousands of patients each year. St Vincent’s Hospital Foundation raises funds to support the vital work of the hospital, so all Victorian’s receive the best possible care when they need it most. The generous support of individuals, community groups and businesses enable the Foundation to purchase new medical equipment, drive innovation and research, improve patient health care and educate our new generation of clinicians.
About Helloworld Travel Limited
* Helloworld Travel Limited (ASX: HLO) is a leading Australian & New Zealand travel distribution company, comprising retail travel franchise operations, destination management services (inbound), air ticket consolidation, wholesale, corporate and online operations. This includes “Helloworld Travel”, Australia’s largest network of franchised travel agents, as well as our Corporate, Associate, Affiliate and Travel Broker networks, Qantas Holidays, Go Holidays in New Zealand, AOT Inbound, ATS Pacific, QBT, Sunlover Holidays and Insider Journeys
* “Helloworld Travel” is a nationwide network of independently owned and operated retail travel agencies offering Australia and New Zealand outstanding service, and the best value, tailor-made leisure and corporate travel experiences
* HLO has over 2000 staff located in Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, the USA, South East Asia, India and UK/Europe
* Helloworld Travel is the proud major sponsor of:
– Volleyball Australia and the Helloworld Travel Volleyroos men’s and women’s national teams;
Source: Read Full Article