Tauck launches App across all tours
Tauck Australia has announced the launch of an App across all Tauck’s tours designed to enhance the experience for clients and enable them to make the most of their Tauck journey from start to finish.
Available once full payment has been made, this complimentary tool will provide clients with a list of area activities to enjoy if they have chosen to stay at the selected Tauck hotel before or after their itinerary, or during their free time while on tour. App features include:
- Client’s personal travel details in one convenient place, accessible only to them
- Tauck Favourites: These include places to dine and visit during free time with information curated by Tauck experts who know destinations inside out. Clients will be able to check out Tauck’s top picks before their journey begins.
- The ability to explore free time activities from Fodor’s Travel, a great source for area gems from restaurants to museums, sights, and places to experience local traditions
- Local maps pinned with key points of interest
- Client’s daily Tauck itinerary
- Weather for current and upcoming destinations
- Ability to view local time and the time back home
- Tauck’s currency conversion tool
The Tauck App is easy to install. Once full payment has been made, Tauck will notify the client that the App is available to download.
From this point, all the client will need to do is visit their favourite App store, download the App, and then register using their Tauck reservation number.
The Tauck App is only accessible to guests with a Tauck Reservation number.
To learn more about the App, click here.
Tauck bookings are to be directed to Tauck Australia on 1300 732 300 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: Read Full Article