Suite Life Experience at Grand Hotel Tremezzo
Dating back to 1910 and Art Nouveau in style and decoration, the family-owned Grand Hotel Tremezzo commands one of the most enchanting positions on Lake Como with spectacular panoramic views of both the town of Bellagio, the Riviera delle Azalee and the stunning Grigne Mountains. The historic hotel has 90 rooms and suites, all of which offer guests breathtaking views of the lake or the hotel’s century-old 20,000 sq.m park and gardens.
The sensational all-suite Rooftop Floor was designed by Como based Venelli Kramer, in collaboration with the owning family. The lavishly-appointed Rooftop suites each come with their own private terrace, outdoor Jacuzzi, butler service and panoramic views of the lake (pictured above, centre).
The hotel has three swimming pools: Water On the Water – a floating pool within the lake just in front of the private beach; Flowers Pool – a pool surrounded by its own delightful private gardens and the indoor T Spa Infinity Pool.
For a more classical experience, Grand Hotel Tremezzo has a selection of stunning Historical Suites, including Suite Aurelia pictured above (left and right), Suite Carlotta, Suite Maria, Suite Greta, Suite Emilia, and the Garden Suite with its own garden terrace. Accommodation in one of these is sure to transport any guest to a time of pure opulence and relaxation.
Grand Hotel Tremezzo is delighted to offer a Suite Life Experience for the remainder of the 2019 season.
The package includes:
- Two-night stay in one of the property’s luxury suites
- Daily breakfast served in the privacy of your suite each morning or, if you prefer, buffet breakfast at La Terrazza Gualtiero Marchesi overlooking Lake Como
- A luxurious welcome amenity with champagne and strawberries
- A three-course à la carte dinner for two with champagne served in the privacy of your suite. A simply marvellous experience you will cherish for years to come
- Private concierge service 24/7
Starting rate: €2,700/suite (with the above inclusions)
Source: Read Full Article