Discover more of South East Asia with Scenic in 2020/2021
Scenic Luxury Cruises and Tours invites guests to discover the magic of South East Asia with the launch of its 2020/2021 South East Asia brochure.
The new brochure features a program of cruising through the exotic wonders South East Asia, with a highlight being the popular combination tours of the Mekong and Yangtze Rivers, the Mekong and Irrawaddy Rivers, and new for 2020/21, a combined tour of Vietnam and Japan.
“Our combination tours are becoming more popular with our guests,” states Anthony Laver Scenic Group GM Marketing. “With a passion for discovery, a desire to experience more and a demand for value, combination tours are meeting all of these requirements”.
Designed to encapsulate the essence of South East Asia, Scenic’s small boutique vessels that cruise the Mekong and Irrawaddy rivers represent a stylish connection between tradition and innovation. They are the most luxurious ships sailing these waters, catering for just 68 and 44 guests respectively. With an almost 1:1 staff to guest ratio, Scenic Spirit and Scenic Aura offer a uniquely intimate cruise experience and feature world-class facilities.
“The quality fittings, décor and finishes on our ships in South East Asia is what really sets us apart,” says Anthony. “We can proudly deliver guests on our ships a truly unique level of luxury, safety, design and quality inclusions that we bring to this vibrant region”.
“Another unique element of our program in South East Asia is without a doubt our on ground local team, continuing commitment to supporting local tourism and the local communities”, says Mr Laver.
Scenic Cruises & Tours owns both Scenic Aura and Scenic Spirit, designing them to European standards, built locally and operated with a Scenic crew. They are overseen by western and local Scenic management teams based in Scenic offices in Yangon, Mandalay, Phnom Penh and Ho Chi Minh City. This ensures Scenic’s ability to deliver a consistent level of unmatched 5-star luxury and service.
Matching this level of customer service, Scenic’s global commitment to the environment and to local communities is an important commitment that is implemented on our South East Asia cruises.
“We don’t use plastic water bottles on board our ships on the Mekong and Irrawaddy rivers and all straws used on board are paper”, said Mr Laver, Scenic Group GM, Marketing. “Once on board, guests are provided with a Scenic water bottle which can be refilled at special filtered water stations both on board and at various stops during the day tour program. We partner with and also fund local programs that collect and recycle plastic waste, therefore reducing rubbish and providing employment and income to local villages”.
Key itineraries in the 2020/21 program include:
- Luxury Mekong and Temple Discovery Cruise, 11 Day Cruise and Tour starting from $4,845 per person
- 18 Day Highlight’s of Vietnam, Cambodia and Luxury Mekong, 18 Day Cruise and Tour starting from $10,395 per person
- 22 Day Essence of Vietnam, Cambodia and Luxury Mekong, 22 day Cruise and Tour starting from $11,825 per person
NEW – Luxury Mekong and Japan in Focus, 25 Day Cruise and Tour starting from $24,285 per person
Scenic has included a range of Earlybird offers available until 31 October 2019. Available for a limited time only, the special deals include:
- Flights Included – a saving of up to $2,820 per couple – when booking any Mekong journey of 13 days or longer, or any Myanmar journey of 14 days or longer
- Fly business class from $1,495 per person* when booking any RD or RS suite on Scenic Aura or Scenic Spirt for any journey longer than 13 days.
- Book any Sapphire Deck suite and receive a free suite upgrade on both Scenic Aura and Scenic Spirit on any tour program – save up to $800 per couple
- Early Booking Discount of $200 per person
These exceptional 2020/21 offers will be very popular and available for a limited time only.
For more information call Scenic on 138 128 or visit scenic.com.au
Source: Read Full Article