Brit holidaymakers can now get to the States for as little as £140, thanks to Norwegian’s gobsmacking sale.
The budget airline has just launched its biggest ever USA flight sale from the UK and Ireland.
The sale, which launched today, includes 11 transatlantic routes to destinations including New York, Boston, Orlando and Las Vegas.
For two weeks, consumers will be able to access special discounted fares on all flights from the UK and Ireland for travel to the USA throughout the winter season.
Based on select departures from October 1 2018 to March 31 2019, travellers can now book transatlantic flights from London Gatwick starting from £140 one-way in economy.
For the first time ever, the airline is also discounting premier flights with prices starting from £415.
Norwegian’s 11 nonstop routes to the US from London Gatwick are included in the sale and prices start from:
1. New York JFK from £155 one-way in economy and £465 one-way in Premium
2. Boston from £140 one-way in economy and £415 one-way in Premium
3. Orlando from £165 one-way in economy and £515 one-way in Premium
4. Fort Lauderdale (Miami) from £160 one-way in economy and £515 one-way in Premium
5. Denver from £165 one-way in economy and £515 one-way in Premium
6. Las Vegas from £180 one-way in economy and £515 one-way in Premium
7. Los Angeles from £175 one-way in economy and £515 one-way in Premium
8. Oakland (San Francisco) from £165 one-way in economy and £515 one-way in Premium
9. Chicago from £140 one-way in economy and £430 one-way in Premium
10. Austin from £170 one-way in economy and £515 one-way in Premium
11. Tampa from £160 one-way in economy and £515 one-way in Premium
If you want to make the most of these bargain deals you better be quick as the deals end on September 17 2018.
Thomas Ramdahl, Chief Commercial Officer at Norwegian said: “We are giving consumers in the UK and Ireland the chance to fly to the States for less with fares from £140 one-way from the UK and €99 from Ireland in our autumn sale.”
Flybmi have also launched a cheap flight sale for autumn. The budget airline are offering flights to European destinations including Paris, Munich, Brussels and Oslo for as little as £49.
According to CheapAir, the best time to book your plane ticket is exactly 54 days before your departure.
INSIDE of the world’s biggest SUPERJUMBO
Here are five more tips to get the best deal on your flights:
1. Use an incognito Google window when making a booking
2. Evening departures between the hours of 6pm and 12am are typically cheaper
3. It is usually more expensive to fly in the morning and midday, before 3pm
4. Tuesday is generally the cheapest day to fly
5. Avoid Saturdays – these tend to be the most expensive times to travel
Source: Read Full Article