The sun is squeezing out its final rays of summer sunshine in the UK, which means many holidaymakers are looking ahead to their winter holidays. And what better way to enjoy the chillier season than with stunning snow-capped mountain views and sunset après ski sessions?
To help money go a little further this winter, Jet2 has launched what it describes as an “unmissable” ski event, with discounts on flights to winter destinations and money off ski carriage packages.
As part of its latest promotion, Jet2 is offering flights to popular winter destinations from as little as £30 per person each way. The deals include popular ski resort designations across the French, Swiss, Austrian and Italian Alps, along with the Tyrolean Mountains and Pyrenees.
And, for those who want to take their own winter sports equipment with them, the Leeds-based carrier is also offering 50 percent off ski carriage returns. Typically priced at £60 per person for a return flight, for a limited time, customers can purchase their ski carriage for just £30 return.
One of the great things about Jet2 is that it offers purse-friendly flight prices throughout the year, but prices are likely to increase as the cheapest seats get snapped up.
And, as is often the case with these money-off events, the ski carriage sale won’t last long either. The offer applies to customers making a new ski flight booking between now and September 25, 2023, for travel between November 1, 2023, and April 30, 2024, to any of Jet2.com’s ski destinations. So, if a particular deal catches your eye, it’s best to act sooner rather than later.
If winter sunshine is more your speed, you can read our round-up of all the latest Jet2 deals here.
Best Jet2 winter ski deals right now
Express.co.uk has independently searched the latest flight offering from Jet2 to find some of our favourite ski deals right now:
- Fly to Turin, Italy, from Birmingham airport for £30 on select days in December 2023
- Fly to Chambery, France, from London Stansted for £31 on select days in January 2024
- Fly to Geneva, Switzerland, from Edinburgh for £32 on select days in December 2023
- Fly to Salzburg, Austria, from Newcastle for £37 on select days in January 2024
Prices are accurate at the time of writing, but are subject to change.
Where are Jet2’s ski destinations for winter 23/24?
- Flying from Belfast International: Salzburg
- Flying from Birmingham: Chambery, Geneva, Grenoble, Innsbruck, Salzburg, Barcelona (Andorra) and Turin
- Flying from Bristol: Chambery, Innsbruck and Geneva
- Flying from East Midlands: Geneva and Salzburg
- Flying from Edinburgh: Chambery, Geneva, Salzburg, Innsbruck and Turin
- Flying from Glasgow: Geneva
- Flying from Leeds Bradford: Chambery, Geneva, Barcelona (Andorra) and Salzburg
- Flying from London Stansted: Chambery, Geneva, Grenoble, Innsbruck and Salzburg
- Flying from Manchester: Chambery, Geneva, Grenoble, Innsbruck, Lyon, Salzburg, Barcelona (Andorra) and Turin
- Flying from Newcastle International: Geneva, Grenoble, and Salzburg
What is included in a ski carriage package?
As part of its handy ski carriage, Jet2 allows customers up to 22kg in weight, meaning you can jet off with all of your own gear.
Ski carriage permits skis, snowboards, salopettes and boot bags, plus 10kg of free hand luggage.
You can learn more about Jet2’s luggage allowance in our full guide, including some handy hacks. Or visit the Jet2 website here.
- Best Jet2 deals 2023
- Best easyJet deals 2023
- Cabin crew packing hacks to beat luggage rules
- Flight attendant’s skincare routine for ‘glowing’ skin
- Best last-minute holiday deals – but you’ll need to act fast
Source: Read Full Article