Couples looking to jet off for a sunny holiday full of romance could bag a bargain if they’re able to fly in May.
Holiday company TUI has launched a sale with at least £250 off per couple on bookings for May.
Destinations included in the money-saving deal include Spain, Orlando, Cuba, Greece and more.
Travellers can save a huge £250 per couple plus add a further £200 discount using the code HOLIDAY.
The code will knock £100 off any booking worth more than £1,000 or £200 off anything over £2,000.
The code HOLIDAY can be used on TUI holidays departing from 1st May to 31st October 2022 including the site's incredible May deals which are already heavily discounted.
Other incredible deals for May include the following:
- Seven nights at the Exelsior Junior resort in Marmaris, Turkey (Self Catering) from £218pp saving £213pp
- Seven nights at Talayot Apartments in Menorca, Spain (Self Catering) for £231pp saving £168pp
- Seven nights at Emerald Studios in Thassos, Greece (Self Catering) from £230pp saving £186pp
- Seven nights at TUI BLUE Nevis in Sunny Beach, Bulgaria (All Inclusive) from £404pp saving £341pp
- Seven nights at Hotel La Solara in Sorrento Italy (Half Board) from £656pp saving £347pp
Seven nights at the Rosen Inn International Drive in Orlando, Florida (Room Only ) from £628pp saving £404pp
- Seven nights at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort in Orlando, Florida (Room Only) from £1256pp saving £557pp
- Seven nights at Tamarijin Aruba in the Caribbean (All Inclusive) from £1581pp saving £495pp
Any TUI customer can make changes to their holiday from the date of booking until 28 days before they fly.
There’s also a refund guarantee so that you can get your cash back within 14 days if TUI has to cancel your holiday.
Make sure you check the local requirements for entry from the UK before departing for your holiday.
While the UK has scrapped many coronavirus restrictions other countries still require tests, vaccination certificates or passenger locator forms and you may not be allowed to board your plane if you cannot show the required paperwork.
You should also double check that your passport has at least six months left until expiry as some destinations now require this post-Brexit.
Where's your dream holiday destination? Tell us in the comments…
Source: Read Full Article