Perillo Tours will restart operations in Italy on Aug. 29 with its 14-day Italy North Classic itinerary through Rome, Sorrento, Florence, Venice and Milan.
In addition to the Aug. 29 departure, Perillo Tours will also operate Italy North Classic, the tour operator’s most popular Italy itinerary, on Sept. 5.
Perillo plans to resume the remaining seven escorted tours in its 2021 collection with select departure dates in September:
• North Continental: 12-day tour is the reverse of Italy North Classic without meals included, enabling travelers to dine on their own with suggestions from a local guide. Available Sept. 5 and Sept. 19.
• South & Sicily: 12-day tour of Sicily, Rome and Amalfi. Sept. 3.
• Vesuvius: 10-day tour includes excursions to the Vatican Museum and Sistine Chapel, a city tour of Sorrento and olive oil tastings in Florence. Sept. 2 and 16.
• Wonders of Northern Italy: 11-day tour exploring Lake Como, Parma, Venice, Cinque Terre and Portofino. Sept. 9.
• Rome & the Amalfi Coast Experience: 9-day tour. Guests sail to Positano, experience Capri and enjoy a limoncello tasting. Sept. 5, 12 and 26.
• Marco Polo: 10-day tour of Venice, Florence and Rome. Sept. 20 and 27.
• Rome & Tuscany: 9-day tour includes the historic sights of Rome and Florence before venturing into the Tuscan countryside. Sept. 23.
Each Perillo itinerary includes hotel stays, sightseeing with expert guides, transfers, baggage handling, daily breakfast, select scheduled meals, free time and complimentary wi-fi on all Perillo coaches. Tips and taxes are included in the price.
Source: Read Full Article