Carnival Cruise Line on Thursday opened itineraries featuring Celebration Key, a private port destination in the Bahamas.
The first calls are set for July 2025 and itineraries are now open through 2026. A dozen Carnival ships sailing from eight homeports are scheduled to call at Celebration Key. The line hinted that more than 100 additional itineraries on six more ships will be announced in the coming months.
Located on the south side of Grand Bahama Island, the development of Celebration Key was announced in 2017. It will include a mile-long beach, Bahamian shopping and dining, and excursions. The line said the destination will include the “largest freshwater lagoons in the Caribbean.”
- Insight: Looking forward to more details about Celebration Key
More details about what guests can expect at Celebration Key are expected in the coming months.
Celebration Key will be adjacent to a cruise pier that can accommodate up to two Excel-class ships and provide direct access to the destination.
Ships that will sail to Celebration Key are:
• Carnival Celebration and Carnival Conquest from Miami, beginning July 2025.
• Mardi Gras, Carnival Freedom and Carnival Glory from Port Canaveral, Fla., July 2025.
• Carnival Dream (July 2025) and Carnival Legend (November 2025) from Galveston, Texas.
• Carnival Liberty from New Orleans, July 2025.
• Carnival Pride from Baltimore, July 2025.
• Carnival Elation from Jacksonville, Fla., July 2025.
• Carnival Sunshine from Norfolk, Va., October 2025.
• Carnival Spirit from Mobile, Ala., Nov. 2025.
Source: Read Full Article